Early voting starts on Monday, February 14th, the same day as Valentine’s Day. If acts of service is your love language then we’ve got a gift for you!
Check out our round up of resources to help you understand and prepare for what will be on your ballot for the Travis County March Primaries.
Travis County March Primary Ballot Resources
- Check out the Democrat Sample Ballot and Republican Sample Ballot on the Travis County Clerk website.
- As usual the League of Women Voters has a superb guide for the 2022 March primaries put together for both Republicans and Democrats. And it’s available in multiple languages.
- The Texas Tribune put together a Primary Voter Guide for 2022. It’s mobile friendly and extensively covers what you need to know.
- Looking for an editorial perspective? See who the Austin Chronicle has endorsed in the Democratic elections.
Unsure if You’re Registered in Travis County?
If you are unsure if you are registered you can check your status on votetexas.gov. If you’re not registered then you can visit the main Travis County Tax Office located at 5501 Airport Blvd from 1-4 pm but you won’t be able to vote in the March Primaries.
You can learn more about registration in Travis County by visiting their registration information page.
As a reminder, here are the dates for the Travis County 2022 Primary Elections:
- Monday, January 31st, 2022 – Final day to register to vote
- Monday, February 14, 2022 – Early voting begins
- Friday, February 18, 2022 – Last day to apply for ballot by mail
- Friday, February 25, 2022 – Final day of early voting
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022 – Election Day
Did you miss the registration deadline for the 2022 March Primaries?
There’s still time to register to vote for the Primary Election Runoffs and the Uniform Election Day, the deadline for that will be Monday, April 25, 2022.
Stay tuned and we’ll do our best at keeping you informed!