As part of ATA dedication to educating and informing our membership, we issue a candidate questionnaire every election cycle. To view the answers of each candidate, click on their name in the table below.
- As our community continues to reopen, how do you plan to support small businesses and individuals impacted by COVID-19?
- What policies will you implement to support persons experiencing homelessness in Travis County?
- How will you help address Austin’s affordability issues?
- How will you address Austin’s housing shortage? What regulations will you change to allow more housing where people want to live?
- Do you support Project Connect? What is your vision for the future of high capacity transit in Austin?
- As more people work and school from home, how should the City of Austin address the digital divide? What steps would you take to bridge that divide?
- How can the City of Austin support the continued growth and success of Austin’s tech sector?
- How can the City of Austin better work with Austin’s tech community to bring innovative approaches to civic challenges?
|District 2||David Chincanchan|
|District 4||Gregorio ”Greg” Casar|
|Manuel A. Munoz (no response)|
|Louis C. Herrin, III|
|Ramesses II Setepenre|
|District 6||James “Jimmy” Flannigan|
|Mackenzie Kelly (no response)|
|Dr. Jennifer Mushtaler|
|Dee Harrison (no response)|
|District 7||Leslie Pool|
|District 10||Alison Alter|
|Bennett “Ben” Easton|
|Noel Tristan (no response)|
|Jennifer Virden (no response)|
|Precinct 1||Jeff Travillion (no response)|
|Precinct 2||Brigid Shea (no response)|
|Precinct 3||Ann Howard|
If you are a candidate and would like to submit your responses now, please contact ATA at email@example.com.